Lewitt LCT-240 Pro is a side-address condenser microphone with a compact stand mount, a foam windscreen, and a transport bag. With its 0.67″ diaphragm cardioid condenser capsule, the LCT-240 Pro is capable of polished sonic performance on vocals and acoustic instruments with minimal processing. Plus, it can take punishing SPLs before distorting, so you can also use it on percussion, drums, and speaker cabinets.
The mic’s cardioid polar pattern is most sensitive to sound directly in front of it while rejecting a significant amount of ambient noise behind the capsule. The mic imparts a lift in the treble range to enhance crispness and clarity. As with most condensers of this type, the LCT-240 Pro requires 48V phantom power and can be connected to an XLR input on your mixer, audio interface, or outboard mic preamp.
Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-use XLR microphone
- For vocals, instruments, and streaming
- Professional sound quality for home recording
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of room ambience
- Elevated treble for increased high-frequency detail
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce wind noise from fans and AC systems
- Includes stand mount and transport bag
Studio Condenser Performance
- Electret condenser capsule with a 0.67″ diaphragm
- Handles SPLs up to 142 dB for distortion-free capture of drums and loud guitars
- Sensitivity of -35.5 dBV yields a strong output signal
- 48V phantom powered
- Gold-plated XLR 3-pin output
- Sleek and compact housing.