The Behringer DCX2496LE ULTRADRIVE 24-Bit/96kHz Digital Loudspeaker Management System is designed for live sound and installed sound applications. The 1RU unit features two servo balanced gold-plated XLR inputs and six servo balanced gold-plated XLR outputs. The processor utilizes 24-bit 96 kHz Cirrus Logic analog to digital and digital to analog converters as well as a 32-bit Analog Device Sharc DSP to provide selectable Butterworth, Bessel, or Linkwitz-Riley Crossovers with roll-offs from 6 to 48 dB/octave in four different mono and stereo output operating modes.
The processors also enable adjustable delays for all inputs and outputs, zero-attack limiters on all output channels, and level dependent dynamic EQs, parametric EQs, low pass, band pass, and high pass EQs for all inputs and outputs. Settings are controlled from a front panel LCD via a scroll wheel and system of buttons. Eight LED meters provide visual feedback of the input and output levels. The unit includes built-in memory for storing up to 60 presets for various applications.
- 2 x analog inputs & 6 x analog outputs
- High-end 96kHz converters
- Precise dynamic EQs selectable for all inputs & outputs
- Several types of EQs (LP/BP/HP) for each input or output
- Zero-attack limiters an all output channels
- Four different mono & stereo output operating modes
- Individual crossover filter types with selectable roll-off characteristics
- Adjustable delays for all inputs & outputs
- 60 storable user-defined internal presets
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR connectors
- 2 Analog Inputs and 6 Analog Outputs
- Level-Dependent Dynamic EQs
- LP, BP, HP for Each Input and Output
- Butterworth, Bessel, Linkwitz-Riley
- Adjustable Delays for Inputs and Outputs.